The Not Norway Post

I am going to post a blog about my adventures in Norway, but first I want to note a few things I missed while there. Not events, though there were a few of those, but people and things.

1. My family. More specifically, my parents. The first day was rough because I was so tired and all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and talk to my mom and dad.

2. Driving. I sometimes I just like to drive around and sing to the radio. I rode in the back of a 9 passenger van while in Norway. Many fun times were had in the van (The Genovian), but as I drove around Rome today I realized how much I missed being able to drive.

3. Home cooking. My mom makes incredible food. Our family rarely goes out to eat, so doing that all the time gets old any time I am away from home. 

4. Alone time. I was constantly with people. It was very rare that I was alone. I love people most days, but there are definitely times when I need to get away.

5. My shower. I miss this anytime I am not at home. It has the best water pressure.

These are just a few things that I missed. It gave me just a glimpse of what my sister, Alyssa, will have to do without for an entire year. She will go without all this and so much more while on the World Race. 

Comments

  1. Glad you are home! And while you had an amazing trip you are grateful for your life in Rome GA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts